|The hotel that we stayed in.|
The tears are welling up...
|The beach where my sister got stung|
by a jellyfish. Ha. Ah-em.
|Just one of the hundreds of|
pictures I took. What can I say, I'm
- We hiked to this secluded beach, but when we got there we found that it was actually inhabited. By roosters.
- My sister and I played Hunger Games on the paddle-board.
- The restaurant at the hotel had mini ketchup bottles. I accidentally grabbed about seven of those and accidentally put them in my suitcase.
- We had a hard core trick competition in the pool. I was able to do a handstand.
- I was in a phase called ‘I’m planning on being a photographer when I’m older’, so I took pictures of everything, from lizards to volcanoes that I may or may not have been a little bit afraid of. I didn’t understand the meaning of inactive, okay?
- We saw Toby Maguire in the Hawaii airport. He is famous.
|Toby Maguire, ladies and gentlemen.|
I know you probably haven't heard
of him, but he is famous!
Hawaii was such an amazing trip, and I love recalling all the fun memories I have of it, especially while I watch snow fall in April. I can’t wait to go back!
|The pool at our hotel. I am|
officially crying now.